Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
02 June, 03:45
So @VincentKennedy tweeted the same house 3 times yesterday. Today he's used the word 'lords' twice already. Is he pointing us to the British House of Lords? Look what they are currently up to...

https://www.timesofisrael....

What do you think @kimrunner ? Saving Israel for last 🤫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
03 June, 12:31
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
I read this today, and remembered your post. Some interesting dots prolotaro1 strings together.

https://twitter.com/Prolot...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 June, 01:52
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Thanks for adding this. Very interesting indeed. I recall VK referring to Candace as Esther awhile ago. And he also said we will meet Esther in 2023.

03 June, 02:10
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Time will tell. We’re watching….

GreatestShow GreatestShow_23
I think Candace is flipping on Trump. She made the big mistake. She married the handler.

Chickadee MimiGlandon
You think? She came right out and said

03 June, 02:23
Here's the post

I’ve seen the first, not the second. Thanks for sharing.
02:42 PM - Jun 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply
03 June, 02:59