Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
02 June, 03:45
So @VincentKennedy tweeted the same house 3 times yesterday. Today he's used the word 'lords' twice already. Is he pointing us to the British House of Lords? Look what they are currently up to...

https://www.timesofisrael....

What do you think @kimrunner ? Saving Israel for last 🤫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
03 June, 12:31
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
I read this today, and remembered your post. Some interesting dots prolotaro1 strings together.

https://twitter.com/Prolot...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 June, 01:52
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Thanks for adding this. Very interesting indeed. I recall VK referring to Candace as Esther awhile ago. And he also said we will meet Esther in 2023.

03 June, 02:10
Time will tell. We’re watching….

GreatestShow GreatestShow_23
I think Candace is flipping on Trump. She made the big mistake. She married the handler.

Chickadee MimiGlandon
You think? She came right out and said

03 June, 02:23
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Here's the post

03 June, 02:42
I’ve seen the first, not the second. Thanks for sharing.

Only people mentioned by Vintagesquirrel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michelle Vintagesquirrel, click on at the bottom under it