JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
01 June, 02:07
Love is everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
03 June, 08:27
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
LOVE CAN BUILD A BRIDGE, The Judds

"We are the Bridge Across Forever, Arching Above the Sea, Adventuring for our Pleasure, Living Mysteries for the Fun of It, Choosing Disasters Triumphs Challenges Impossible Odds, Testing Ourselves Over and Over Again, Learning to Love and Love and LOVE!." -Richard Bach, THE BRIDGE ACROSS FOREVER

The Judd's Released this Video in 1990. It is Filmed in Arizona and Everyone Featured in the Video is a Member of their Church.
The Judds - Love Can Build A Bridge (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Click here to listen to Love Can Build A Bridge: Best Of The Judds - https://TheJudds.lnk.to/BestOfTheJuddsThe Judds: The Final TourSIGN UP FOR PRE-SALE TICK...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
HANDS ACROSS AMERICA (1986)

A more Peaceful Time when People of All Races and Ethnic Backgrounds came Together as ONE Body to Hold Hands & Form a Human Chain of Love, Understanding and Mutual Acceptance that Stretched from Sea to Shining Sea.
My Wife and I were unfortunately, not able to be physical Links in that Event because we were in Atlanta, Georgia visiting my Uncle.
We, Nevertheless, went to Downtown Atlanta and Attended a Satellite Event even though my Uncle, who does not have a Racist Bone in his Body, CAUTIONED Against Attending because Downtown Atlanta was about 80-90 percent Black and he was concerned that could be at risk, due to the fact that we were white.
We Thanked him for his Legitimate Concern but, nonetheless, attended anyway without Incident. I Remember Holding Hands with Black Children in a Huge Circle as we Loved and Supported One Another while we Listened to America the Beautiful Play on the Giant Speaker.
Oh How Times have Changed!
Hands Across America 1986 - YouTube

Promo for the Hands Across America fundraiser. Hard to believe that the children in this video probably by now have children as old as they were then. Toward...

08:43 AM - Jun 03, 2023
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Craig Robert Steele, click on at the bottom under it