Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
14 June, 05:12
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Love in action ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
03 June, 09:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
03 June, 08:27
LOVE CAN BUILD A BRIDGE, The Judds

"We are the Bridge Across Forever, Arching Above the Sea, Adventuring for our Pleasure, Living Mysteries for the Fun of It, Choosing Disasters Triumphs Challenges Impossible Odds, Testing Ourselves Over and Over Again, Learning to Love and Love and LOVE!." -Richard Bach, THE BRIDGE ACROSS FOREVER

The Judd's Released this Video in 1990. It is Filmed in Arizona and Everyone Featured in the Video is a Member of their Church.
The Judds - Love Can Build A Bridge (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Click here to listen to Love Can Build A Bridge: Best Of The Judds - https://TheJudds.lnk.to/BestOfTheJuddsThe Judds: The Final TourSIGN UP FOR PRE-SALE TICK...

03 June, 08:43
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
HANDS ACROSS AMERICA (1986)

A more Peaceful Time when People of All Races and Ethnic Backgrounds came Together as ONE Body to Hold Hands & Form a Human Chain of Love, Understanding and Mutual Acceptance that Stretched from Sea to Shining Sea.
My Wife and I were unfortunately, not able to be physical Links in that Event because we were in Atlanta, Georgia visiting my Uncle.
We, Nevertheless, went to Downtown Atlanta and Attended a Satellite Event even though my Uncle, who does not have a Racist Bone in his Body, CAUTIONED Against Attending because Downtown Atlanta was about 80-90 percent Black and he was concerned that could be at risk, due to the fact that we were white.
We Thanked him for his Legitimate Concern but, nonetheless, attended anyway without Incident. I Remember Holding Hands with Black Children in a Huge Circle as we Loved and Supported One Another while we Listened to America the Beautiful Play on the Giant Speaker.
Oh How Times have Changed!
Hands Across America 1986 - YouTube

Promo for the Hands Across America fundraiser. Hard to believe that the children in this video probably by now have children as old as they were then. Toward...

Ange Love @LoveM
02 June, 08:20
❤️

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
02 June, 01:16
🔥 May The Force Be With You 🔥

02 June, 09:13
In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication
The Entire Universe is a Quantum Singularity in the Form of a Toroidal Field of Superconductive Light and Sound.
The Bioplasmic, Ener-"GENE"-Tic Field of Gaia is a Holofractal (i.e. Whole-in-Each-Part/Part-in-Each Whole-Each-Part) Holofractal Enfolded Expression of this Universal Torus; and the Human Heart is, in turn, a Holofractal Embodiment of the Universal-Planetary Torus; Individual Holons in a Holographic Universe
We are Singular "Man"-(I)-festations of the Quantum Singularity
Each Child in this Video Clip is a Singular Holon Participating in the Toroidal Dance of the Universe as it Simultaneously Expresses through their Individual Hearts.
When the Form a Circle and Come Together to Create a Spiral they are Bringing their Hearts into Coherence and Resonance with the Quantum Heart of the Universe as it is being Expressed through the Quantum Heart of Gaia.
We are Potentially Powerful Beings of Multi-Dimensional Love and Light

UNIVERSAL-EARTH-HEART TORUS

Iam Mie @iammiele
02 June, 12:49
Sending LOVE...😍

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 June, 12:48
💗

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 June, 12:48
Q
Love is the KEYSTONE to it all. 💜

01 June, 05:39

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
01 June, 05:57
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
🔥

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
01 June, 02:33
I know!

arba happihr @arba
01 June, 02:10
Aloha