Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
30 May, 06:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
30 May, 08:34
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Of people on here still ask for prayers for people that are dying from cancer and all other ailments when the cure is here. Even though many of us already know the cure several don't please keep reposting the cures to help those that are new or just not aware, thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
02 June, 05:04
In response James Dean to his Publication
HEALING HERBS AND SUPPLEMENTS

Thank you for the additional health cures.
Before I started using all these other things I was using pure gum spirits/turpentine. We get these little bugs around here called no-see-ums.
Nothing stops the itch better than rubbing some pure gum spirits on them with a paper towel. Completely stops the itch and works amazing.
05:21 PM - Jun 02, 2023
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
02 June, 07:29 (E)
In response James Dean to his Publication
Always my pleasure to put as many kinks in big pharma's deceptions as I can 🙃

We have those biting midges where I live too; I hate those things! They leave a 2 inch welt on me 😐
Thanks for sharing your information to get rid of the sting; adding it to my shopping list now! 😃

02 June, 08:34
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
You're welcome, and we purchased the pure come spirits online through Amazon for the internal kind and for the bites I just get a can of turpentine from the hardware store which works the same way but way less expensive. Just make sure it says 100% pure gum spirits on it. This stuff works so amazing it also kills bacteria in parasites from within the treatment for that is taking one large tablespoon of coarse ground sugar and adding 1 teaspoon of pure come spirits to it, put it in the mouth and wash it down with some water or orange juice. I've used this way before I learned about the fenbenzanol or ivermectin. The last time I got severely sick a couple years ago I did this treatment and within 3 hours I felt 100%. Here comes spirits derives from the pine tree and it's the trees natural way for killing off funguses and parasites. It's just distilled tree sap. 😎👍