Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
I think I've just about had it with these spoiled brat posts complaining that, "it's taking too long!"...please, if you feel called out by this, I mean this in the nicest way I can possibly deliver it, it's not all about you and you really need get over yourself. How utterly selfish of you that you want it to happen on YOUR time instead of waiting patiently. What an absolute blessing that you've been awarded the luxury of feeling impatient. There are still people...little kids...terrified, waiting, praying, begging to be rescued from their captors before they're sold off for parts or sex slavery. You're at home, safe and cozy. So, either go do something proactive to benefit this movement or shut your stupid mouth so the rest of us can do what you're too lazy and cowardly to do!
07:23 AM - Jun 02, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
02 June, 02:00
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Well done Serah!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 June, 02:09
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
😊🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carrie Henig @Cati_5
02 June, 01:51
Speaking of which. (just so people are able to see), THIS happened this morning... DUMBs cleanup crew in NV. All 10 km down or less. Pray for those rescued, the rescuers, the medical staff tending to them and the cleanup crew(s).
https://earthquake.usgs.go...

02 June, 01:53
In response Carrie Henig to her Publication
🙏🤍 Thank you for sharing this!

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
02 June, 09:37
Agree! Very well said!

02 June, 09:38
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
Thank you 😊🙏🤍

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
02 June, 09:32
You go girl! 💖

02 June, 09:38
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
😋🤍

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
02 June, 09:16
Very well said.....been in this long before I knew who any were....Kobra, Q etc.... heck, before I truly even realized what I was " in" I was in it
Yep, get impatient and tired but I'm in this for God/ Source kingdom and all people especially the children
That's what calms me and gives me Patience

02 June, 09:22
In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication
Thank you for sticking with it for as long as you have and fighting the good fight! 💪😎🔥

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
02 June, 09:13
OMGosh i.love.you!!!!!!!♡

02 June, 09:14
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
😂😂😂 love you too! 🤍

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
02 June, 08:42
Many folks were on the battle feild a decade before the Q Groupies showed up to be guided.

02 June, 08:56
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
EXACTLY! Some of these people think all this started with the Qdrops lol!

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
02 June, 08:36
you are totally right

while i would like some truth to come out loud and clear, have to keep reminding myself that big moves/oscillations create big waves/reactions leading to further polarizing chaos

the DS has been slow about implementing lies, over hundreds of years or millenia of steady planning, propaganda, erasing history, etc

so it will take a long time to undo the brainwashing, etc, and there is so much involved, many layers of every aspect,
and everything is at risk,
including the brave heroes and warriors
who have been carrying out this plan

02 June, 08:55
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
I agree with you I would love some loud and clear indisputable truth for everyone, alot of us recognize what's at stake so we wait patiently on the edges of our seats. I'm excited for disclosure too, but also patient enough to know that in this life or the next the truth will be revealed in full so I try not to sweat it too much and just serve where I can until that time arrives. 😊

Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
02 June, 08:22
A great message for all my fren! Thank You!

“As for God, His way is blameless;
The word of the Lord is tried;
He is a shield to all who take refuge in Him”
Psalm 18:30

02 June, 08:48
In response Only God Can! to his Publication
😊🙏🤍 Thank you for this verse! 🛡

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
02 June, 08:10
Word of the day: Perspective. We all get aggravated at the time this is taking and then we see a post about the children. The thought of what all of those precious souls had to endure over all these years that we were oblivious to. MILLIONS of babies sacrificed. We will never know what the angels that are delivering us from this have had to endure. It's almost unbearable. We are all at a different level of suckiness but we are warriors in this fight together. If it seems like it is taking forever, then you have Anon privilege. Be grateful! GOD has got this!!!!!

02 June, 08:46
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Amen, I agree! 😊🙏🤍

Silver Cat @silvercat
02 June, 08:06
Thank you for this! Blessings to you!

02 June, 08:44
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
😊🙏🤍 Blessings to you in return my fren!

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
02 June, 08:04
AWESOME RANT! If you were a Native American, your Name would be "YELLS FROM THE HEART."

02 June, 08:21
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
😎 I like it! 🔥

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
02 June, 08:03
Amen! God's timing is perfect!

02 June, 08:13
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Precisely! 😊🙏🤍

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
02 June, 08:01
👍💗💥🔥😄

Sista Sue @SC18835410
02 June, 07:49
Agree 💯 on this!!
👏👏👏

02 June, 07:56
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

ising 4Him @ising4him
02 June, 07:48
Well said Serah... totally agree

02 June, 07:49
In response ising 4Him to his Publication
Thank you fren!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
02 June, 07:45
🏆

02 June, 07:47
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
02 June, 07:44
❤️❤️

02 June, 07:45
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
🌻🤍 Good Morning Pip 😊