Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
02 June, 07:23 (E)
I think I've just about had it with these spoiled brat posts complaining that, "it's taking too long!"...please, if you feel called out by this, I mean this in the nicest way I can possibly deliver it, it's not all about you and you really need get over yourself. How utterly selfish of you that you want it to happen on YOUR time instead of waiting patiently. What an absolute blessing that you've been awarded the luxury of feeling impatient. There are still people...little kids...terrified, waiting, praying, begging to be rescued from their captors before they're sold off for parts or sex slavery. You're at home, safe and cozy. So, either go do something proactive to benefit this movement or shut your stupid mouth so the rest of us can do what you're too lazy and cowardly to do!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by RRLeath in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
02 June, 08:13
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Precisely! 😊🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396