Stella Bella @NasNas
26 May, 01:05 (E)
My dearest anonup family thank you so much for everybody reading my message beneath and praying for my mother in law.
God saved her, she is at home since today and I KNOW the praying helped...otherwise we would have lost her.
Love you all !!!!

Dear anonup family will you please pray for my mother in law who is in intensive care.
It's very very bad.
She and her husband too took the jabs and both got sick, her husband colon cancer. I tried to warn for the jabs but I am called crazy by everybody...literally everybody.
You are my family and being here helps not being so lonely.
Please pray for her that she will get better.
Thank you so much.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
01 June, 10:23 (E)
In response Stella Bella to her Publication
๐Ÿ™Horse wormer.๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stella Bella @NasNas
I know ...unfortunately they think I am completely crazy , they would not believe me...๐Ÿ˜ญ
11:36 AM - Jun 01, 2023
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NasNas in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
01 June, 12:08
In response Stella Bella to her Publication
I would recommend video clips from doctors and professionals talking about the slander against ivermectin. If they donโ€™t believe professionals then they are doomed.