Stella Bella @NasNas
My dearest anonup family thank you so much for everybody reading my message beneath and praying for my mother in law.
God saved her, she is at home since today and I KNOW the praying helped...otherwise we would have lost her.
Love you all !!!!

Dear anonup family will you please pray for my mother in law who is in intensive care.
It's very very bad.
She and her husband too took the jabs and both got sick, her husband colon cancer. I tried to warn for the jabs but I am called crazy by everybody...literally everybody.
You are my family and being here helps not being so lonely.
Please pray for her that she will get better.
Thank you so much.
01:05 PM - May 26, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by NasNas in this post can reply
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
09 June, 09:50
In response Stella Bella to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏
Have them try some real cures. https://truthsocial.com/@F... has posted many protocols

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
09 June, 09:32
Prayers incoming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
09 June, 09:32
🙏🙏🙏 I prayed for strength, recovery and better health.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
09 June, 09:27
Sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

ECM Arizona @EM5793
02 June, 04:09
God bless
🙏🙏🙏

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
02 June, 12:06
Prayers for your family 🙏🙏❣️

Water Mark @Watermark
01 June, 02:45
🙏🙏🙏

Seeing it in my family too. We tried.

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
01 June, 01:57
Sending love and prayers

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
01 June, 01:17
Praying for mom, her hubby, and your family!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
01 June, 01:17
🙏🙏🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 June, 01:16
You're not alone Stella.
I will pray.
🙏 sending love Patriot.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
01 June, 01:14
✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

Alycat 777 @alycat777
01 June, 12:56
🙏🙏Praying for your inlaws Stella. God Bless💞🇨🇦

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
01 June, 12:49
Prays and love. My mother in law had 15 blood clots removed from her lungs two weeks ago..she did the jab and a booster. We didn't want her to take it but she listened to her doctor. What a shame we have become. She is 80 years old. She should be able to trust her doctor.

Stella Bella @NasNas
01 June, 04:31
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
😭

Scat ling @scatling
01 June, 12:20
🙏🙏🙏Dear Heavenly Father, praying for this family

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 June, 12:22
From Gene Decode - for all of us to pray w/out ceasing especially over all food and drink ...
this prayer removed the graphene Oxide in the supplement powder - shown in time lapse video

Hope your family heals on so many levels.
God Bless.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
01 June, 12:15
🙏🙏🙏

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
01 June, 12:13
DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ASK IN PRAY FOR STELLA'S MOTHER IN LAW FOR MIRACULOUS HEALING AND RECOVERY PLEASE CALM THEM WITH YOUR LOVING LIGHT OF GRACE AND MERCY LORD PLEASE IF IT IS YOUR WILL HEAR OUR PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME AMEN WE ARE HERE FOR YOU EXTRA HUGS AND LOVE FOR YOU STELLA BELLA FROM TEXAS

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
01 June, 12:06
Praying Stella Bella! I too am the crazy one for trying to warn my Family, but now every anon is family to me.

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
01 June, 12:04
🙏🙏🙏

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
01 June, 12:04
So sorry to hear this, many in the same boat as you. Pray they recover 🙏🙏🙏

I am Keri @Lionessheart
01 June, 12:03
Prayers

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
01 June, 12:03
🙏🙏🙏

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
01 June, 12:01
🙏🙏🙏

connie wright @cowri
01 June, 11:57
🙏🙏🙏

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
01 June, 11:45
I am so sorry we are all fighting the Media and Propaganda lies to keep our family safe I don't know how much longer America can take this I will pray for her Stella stay strong!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
01 June, 10:52
Stella, I'm so sorry your in-laws are going thru this! So many we are losing from these vaccines, but I pray that God will be with them and help them recover,🙏🙏

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
01 June, 10:49
Prayers for your family

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
01 June, 10:28
🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽