COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
01 June, 12:14
Project Blue Beam is going to shock the entire world. Nobody will expect it.

Ezra A. Cohen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
01 June, 04:26
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
The Storm Rider via Telegram

Remember the first alien invasion is FAKE.

I have told you many times...... The REAL ]]]] DISCLOSURE [[[[[
comes after<
___
The great awakening will blow your mind and is connected to the deepest secrets of the Earth
And past. Present and future.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
YUP, SAW THIS, TX. JFK JR TOLD ME 3.5 YRS AGO, THAT WHAT IS COMING WE WILL NOT COMPREHEND AND EVEN THE MINDS OF PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY ARE IN THE KNOW, WILL BE BLOWN AWAY AND MANY WILL NOT SURVIVE.
04:38 AM - Jun 01, 2023
In response Mirella Petkovic to her Publication
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
03 June, 10:16
Aloha 😊
C .V
Question
Will AI be in our new life's?

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
03 June, 07:38
I believe this. The indoctrination is deep with us all. Been digging deeper and more into the esoteric world. People aren't gonna accept this easily. We are being slow walked into awakening phases. Us first to help the others. Not about surface politics. Much more and deeper . Creator help us all

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
02 June, 04:07
From Commander Valiantthor:
"JFK Jr told me 3.5 years ago"

JFK Jr lives!!!

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
03 June, 07:34
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
03 June, 08:48
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Watched that live and was alll whoaaaaaaa. 😅