Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Oh well. I guess my energies are meant to be directed elsewhere. Everything works for the higher good eventually.
02:04 AM - Jun 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
01 June, 03:57
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Well that was a short lived reinstatement. 😒

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
01 June, 02:15
I thought I saw a post earlier stating you were back on?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
01 June, 01:56
I got the same one Martin. Twitter also started that I could not create a new account. 😂😂😂

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
01 June, 01:54
That was fast

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
01 June, 11:44
I'd like to politely point out that I told you last week that your account would be reinstated within a week and this is The Power Of Manifestation/ 277. Daily Reminder Trump Won/ 277. Welcome back.

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
01 June, 09:23
Got mine too

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
01 June, 08:25
Same here. Now as soon as I file an appeal, this same email is an immediate automatic response.

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
01 June, 06:00
Welcome to the club Martin...

Received this 👇 May 30... We must be doing something good...😎

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
01 June, 05:39
After 9 accounts and 9 suspensions.. it’s nearly impossible to find anons anymore. I’d say they accomplished their mission

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
01 June, 05:25
At least your suspension letter looks more personnel than mine. It addresses you with hello. 😉😀😁

TWINTT ... @TWINTT
01 June, 05:06
Same here! I tried to appeal and got the same message. Won't be reinstated and won't tell me what Tweet was the violation. Had zero strikes and then permanently suspended.

Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
01 June, 04:03
I thought it was getting better for you boys on the tweeter…

TonyG @TonyG
01 June, 03:33 (E)
They have once again managed to compartmentalize us with the intent to divide us into a grievance groups. Just like they do with races, ethnicity and gender. Welcome to grievance group of the "unwelcome twitter purge misfits."

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
01 June, 03:11
Same here. Nothing has changed there.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
01 June, 02:50
Too bad Martin, precisely because your voice on Twitter would have such a wide reach.
It all has a reason indeed, a higher reason.
I've just been back on twitter for 2 weeks now, but I see so many violent videos. Sad ...
In the end everything will be fine ...

Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
01 June, 02:47
Martin i am in the same banned club. I thought if we were needed that we would be brought back for the battle. However not being on the platform, open to evil attacks shows me that its not that we aren't needed it's just that this in not our mission right now. It means the battle there is done for most so that we can move on to helping others, dealing with local battles, rebuilding our communities etc. 🤗

EAL Stokes @EAL
01 June, 02:32
In fact, all Elon Musk's talk of censorship was just BS.

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
01 June, 02:32
I just joined Twitter last week. I noticed their “community standards” off after reporting adult images. Kinda shocked me. But those that speak truth are banned 😡

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 June, 02:26
Same!! 🙋‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
01 June, 02:17
I love your response 💖

Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
01 June, 02:16
Now I don’t feel so bad

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
01 June, 02:15
W H Y

is it

so important

to be in the twat verse?

Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
01 June, 02:14
I got the same fuck off email

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 June, 02:13
Don't worry Martin, you're in great company. They are afraid of you :).

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
01 June, 02:10
Me too
Today!
Something is about to happen!
👊❤👊

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
01 June, 02:08
I believe that you will get your account back. Too many of us have lobbied on your behalf for them to ignore.