Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
27 May, 09:11
I've Rabbit Holed just about everything I can do.

I want to know more about Med Beds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
27 May, 09:24
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
I am leery. Some can do exactly like in the movie Avatar and can move your consciousness around. I will not be getting in any created by or offered from our government, ever. They could put you into a slave clone on mars and let a demon take over your body here. They use them to move consciousness into their new clones.

I wish we would all study together using our willpower to shift our holograms to their most vital blueprints. I believe epigenetics is the start of this study and practice. We are in a hologram and holographic beings, quantumly speaking. Very dense though. It takes a lot to shift our light fields to even the most subtle of nuances.

I would trust a Keshe bed. He is acting independently of the governments. I have been following him for over a decade. I have several plasma-gans healing items bought from those who create them from his free use of his patents. Intrigued. I would hop in his plasma ship.

https://keshe.foundation/p...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 May, 09:37
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
AI has no place in my space.

Bye!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
27 May, 10:44
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
WHAT are you talking about? You posted about medbeds. Did you want to discuss them or not and AI where?

28 May, 10:24
My apologies! I'm getting pounded from every angle. My ex just told me that he's now sick as well. I told him about Med Beds & AI and he freakin lit me up.

He's the one who has liver failure & I'm raising his kids. I'm frustrated. My friends & family are dying.

Sorry. I'm really not a bitch, I'm a trapped animal right now. I knew this was coming but I didn't think it was at my front door.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
I see.

Get him on this liver cleanse program. The people at Global Healing Center are the Best at turning these situations around. Dr. Group is brilliant!

The liver can regenerate and heal. The modern diet is overload for the elimination systems and we need to do regular cleanses to support them.

Encourage him to get off foods that cause fatty liver- sugars, fried foods, refined grains, alcohol, and meats. Add more walnuts, green tea, broccoli, garlic, coffee salmon.

He will be okay. Stress is also a culprit.

can the two of you practice box breathing once or twice a day for just a few minutes. Breathe in for 8 seconds, hold for 8 seconds, out for 8 seconds, hold for 8 seconds. It will do a world of good to calm the adrenals. High cortisol is hard on the liver as well.
02:49 PM - May 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
31 May, 10:10
Thank you! I will pass this along to him. I want him to heal for our kids.

🙏