Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
I've Rabbit Holed just about everything I can do.

I want to know more about Med Beds.
09:11 PM - May 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by Corstruction in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
28 May, 01:37
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
Problem with digging for info is that we have to separate the wheat from the chaff
Medbeds have been discussed so much that now there are companies scamming people. I was asked to be involved in one! Said NO THANKS!
Anyway, I do remember when Trump spoke about major changes to come and that there would soon be no need for hospitals. Naturally I been watching this closely.
Here's two images (I may post more later)
1. dated 3-5-2022
MESSAGE FROM THE 19TH VP-
2. dated 10-15-2021
President Trump

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
28 May, 01:41
In response Every Time to her Publication
πŸΈβ€οΈπŸ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 May, 10:12
In response Every Time to her Publication
Yes, I saw both of those pubs. My friends are dying...good people who had previous medical conditions, i.e. RA that couldn't get treatment unless she got the jab. Now one is in Hospice Care in her home for stomach cancer that literally came weeks after her shot. She was already compromised and then she got cancer. What pisses me off the most is that no one will put 2+2 together.

Her husband and children are in despair. The unfairness of this whole despot scenario is cruel and ruthless.

How can we Rage Against The Machine? I don't have that answer.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
27 May, 09:24
We all do my Fren! What they say is they heal anything even regrow limbs and fix brain damage etc! They won’t be released until after EBS and things settle! They said they are not on the planet until later? I’m sure they have them for the top elite etc.

27 May, 09:32
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
The top elite have them...that's why I want to know more now. The Elite get to live for over 100 yrs. The majority of my family live to 99 yrs. They lived through the Great Depression and subsidized in order to live.

Knowing what we know now, were we prepped for this war...

WW4

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
27 May, 09:24
I am leery. Some can do exactly like in the movie Avatar and can move your consciousness around. I will not be getting in any created by or offered from our government, ever. They could put you into a slave clone on mars and let a demon take over your body here. They use them to move consciousness into their new clones.

I wish we would all study together using our willpower to shift our holograms to their most vital blueprints. I believe epigenetics is the start of this study and practice. We are in a hologram and holographic beings, quantumly speaking. Very dense though. It takes a lot to shift our light fields to even the most subtle of nuances.

I would trust a Keshe bed. He is acting independently of the governments. I have been following him for over a decade. I have several plasma-gans healing items bought from those who create them from his free use of his patents. Intrigued. I would hop in his plasma ship.

https://keshe.foundation/p...

27 May, 09:37
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
AI has no place in my space.

Bye!

28 May, 10:38
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I agree with you. I haven't thought abought the gov aspect in regards to Med Beds. Hell, we wouldn't need them if there was no Gov't.

I guess that there is a lot of more discernment that needs to happen before we agree to get into a pod.

Satan has a lot up his sleeve, right?