Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
27 May, 09:11
I've Rabbit Holed just about everything I can do.

I want to know more about Med Beds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
I am leery. Some can do exactly like in the movie Avatar and can move your consciousness around. I will not be getting in any created by or offered from our government, ever. They could put you into a slave clone on mars and let a demon take over your body here. They use them to move consciousness into their new clones.

I wish we would all study together using our willpower to shift our holograms to their most vital blueprints. I believe epigenetics is the start of this study and practice. We are in a hologram and holographic beings, quantumly speaking. Very dense though. It takes a lot to shift our light fields to even the most subtle of nuances.

I would trust a Keshe bed. He is acting independently of the governments. I have been following him for over a decade. I have several plasma-gans healing items bought from those who create them from his free use of his patents. Intrigued. I would hop in his plasma ship.

https://keshe.foundation/p...
09:24 PM - May 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
28 May, 10:38
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I agree with you. I haven't thought abought the gov aspect in regards to Med Beds. Hell, we wouldn't need them if there was no Gov't.

I guess that there is a lot of more discernment that needs to happen before we agree to get into a pod.

Satan has a lot up his sleeve, right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 May, 09:37
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
AI has no place in my space.

Bye!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
27 May, 10:44
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
WHAT are you talking about? You posted about medbeds. Did you want to discuss them or not and AI where?