JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 May, 01:17
It feels as if we are straddling two different timelines.

https://youtu.be/NUnXxh5U2...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Yes it does, has seemed that way for a while.
It is difficult to manage missions in both at the same time.

I find that I must stay in the better one the majority of the time and not allow participation in the not so good one to stick to me.

I listen to Kryon quite often.
Real or psyop the message is always up lifting and the perception of God/Creator is much closer to what I experienced in my NDE than the perception I was taught my whole life.
While I can't say I agree with everything he says I will admit that I agree with a lot of it and I see much of our future the same.
01:46 PM - May 30, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 May, 02:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
To add to what Missy M. had to say, it may be more nuanced than this. Been wrestling with a teaching from years ago...

"Coming and going are the same."

I'm just one patriot with limited agency trying to manifest with my spelling.

Everything In It's Right Place- 303
Something Big Is About To Drop- 303

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 May, 07:31
😘

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
31 May, 10:25
SIMULTANEOUS TIME

"Coming and Going at the Same Time.

I First Encountered these Ideas in my Late Teens, Early Twenties in THE SETH Books, Channeled by Jane Roberts. Seth, like Kryon is, in my Opinion, a Muti-Dimensional Intelligence whose Teachings have been Later Confirmed by the continuously Unfolding Scientific Inquires into the Nature--Particularly the Quantum, Holofractal/Holographic Nature of our Individual and Collective Consciousness.
Even though I, did not, Initially Understand the 400 Plus Page Content of those books, I Persisted in Read g them and they became the Foundation for my own Personal Inquires into the Mystery of our Existence.

If you want a Good Primer on the Existence of Simultaneous Time, Read Jane's Short Novel Titled "THE EDUCATION OF OVERSOUL SEVEN," which was also downloaded through her Multi-Dimensional Contact with the "Higher" AND DEEPER Aspects of her own Personal Consciousness.