JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 May, 01:17
It feels as if we are straddling two different timelines.

https://youtu.be/NUnXxh5U2...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 May, 01:46
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Yes it does, has seemed that way for a while.
It is difficult to manage missions in both at the same time.

I find that I must stay in the better one the majority of the time and not allow participation in the not so good one to stick to me.

I listen to Kryon quite often.
Real or psyop the message is always up lifting and the perception of God/Creator is much closer to what I experienced in my NDE than the perception I was taught my whole life.
While I can't say I agree with everything he says I will admit that I agree with a lot of it and I see much of our future the same.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
To add to what Missy M. had to say, it may be more nuanced than this. Been wrestling with a teaching from years ago...

"Coming and going are the same."

I'm just one patriot with limited agency trying to manifest with my spelling.

Everything In It's Right Place- 303
Something Big Is About To Drop- 303
02:12 PM - May 30, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
31 May, 10:25
SIMULTANEOUS TIME

"Coming and Going at the Same Time.

I First Encountered these Ideas in my Late Teens, Early Twenties in THE SETH Books, Channeled by Jane Roberts. Seth, like Kryon is, in my Opinion, a Muti-Dimensional Intelligence whose Teachings have been Later Confirmed by the continuously Unfolding Scientific Inquires into the Nature--Particularly the Quantum, Holofractal/Holographic Nature of our Individual and Collective Consciousness.
Even though I, did not, Initially Understand the 400 Plus Page Content of those books, I Persisted in Read g them and they became the Foundation for my own Personal Inquires into the Mystery of our Existence.

If you want a Good Primer on the Existence of Simultaneous Time, Read Jane's Short Novel Titled "THE EDUCATION OF OVERSOUL SEVEN," which was also downloaded through her Multi-Dimensional Contact with the "Higher" AND DEEPER Aspects of her own Personal Consciousness.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
31 May, 10:26
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Interesting Note

There were 933 Characters in the Previous Post.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
01 June, 01:07
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Duly noted, thank you. I'll see the book you didn't quite comprehend at the time and raise you a book that I labored through in my young Ann Arbor days. I was hanging out with a heady bunch in the music and engineering dept's in 93 and chaos theory was all the rage. This book attempts to combine the life works of these 3 into a single mathematical equation if you're feeling ambitious.

30 May, 07:31
😘

30 May, 08:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You know the whole time-future thing did not make a lot of sense to me until I put a couple of things together.
While I have visions and memories of working on very advanced projects with other species, I have little science cognitive skills in this lifetime.

✍️I saw a video at one time of a man explaining quantum physics in "quantum for dummies" language & I understood about the quantum waves & all the tiny particles floating along the wave lines.

✍️Then I saw a video about a woman, nope dont remember her name, that yrs ago like maybe 20s 30s figured out some sort of chronograph thingy showing how we could see into the future.
She explained it sort of this way:
Put 2 people about 20 ft apart. Consider that each step forward one person takes toward the other is a picture of the future, so all spaces and fractions of a moment in between them as we take the step is our current now, so 20 steps forward is the future from the first step. Sort of all points in between are future