JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
It feels as if we are straddling two different timelines.

https://youtu.be/NUnXxh5U2...
01:17 PM - May 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
QArmy Info @QArmyInfo
04 June, 09:51
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
It sure does…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
31 May, 10:57
TS 1:17 🎶 One 17✨Q ♾ ✨18✨R

I remember another video of this melody😢and pray for the complete healing with much love for my brethren that have suffered loss🙏🏻✝️🕊💕

♾ We are still here together ✨🕊💕

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
31 May, 10:13
Yes! What’s on the News timeline compared to what I’m living in personally!

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
31 May, 10:08
TIMEKEEPERS

We are the Individual & Collective Timekeepers of the Personal & Planetary Heart of Gaia

"We are the Bridge Across Forever, Arching above the Sea, Adventuring for our Pleasure, Living Mysteries for the Fun of it, Choosing Disasters Triumphs Challenges Impossible Odds, Testing Ourselves over and over again, Learning to Love and Love & LOVE!"
-Author Richard Bach, THE BRIDGE ACROSS FOREVER

-Galactic/Zodiacal Great Year 13/26 Cycle of the Mayan Calendar

-Gaia has 24 Latitudinal, Planetary Time Zones based on the 360 Plus 5 Solar Year and the 24 hr Solar Day, which, when Viewed in a Planetary Context is Sub-Divided into in a 12/24 Light to Dark/Dark to Light Solar-Lunar Cycle

-The Human Nervous System, Centered in the Hormonal, Circadian Rhythms of the Holofractal Heart of God, has a 12/24 Structure;
12 Paired Cranial Nerves "Above" and 12 Paired Thoracic Nerves "Below" Interconnected by the 8 Paired Nerves of the Heart.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
31 May, 04:44
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I came back here to ground after time spent at Twixter and MIssion Accomplished! That place is nothing but land mines for me. It always comes back to love. Funny you should mention time here. I have a theory that Radiohead has been attempting to expand our concept of the same and spent months down the rabbit hole that is Videotape- the song that Thom has said is his favorite work and one that even he does not fully comprehend.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
31 May, 05:09
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Phil could not find the One in the bar for 2 YEARS and this one of the greatest drummers on earth. Here's a primer if you ever want to geek out on syncopation...

https://youtu.be/RvKhtFXPs...
The Hidden Syncopation of Radiohead's "Videotape" by WARRENMUSIC - YouTube

The Melody, Harmony, and Rhythm Module and entire WARRENMUSIC Series are available NOW! - http://warrenmusic.xyz/You can also check out my cover of "Videotap...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 May, 01:46
Yes it does, has seemed that way for a while.
It is difficult to manage missions in both at the same time.

I find that I must stay in the better one the majority of the time and not allow participation in the not so good one to stick to me.

I listen to Kryon quite often.
Real or psyop the message is always up lifting and the perception of God/Creator is much closer to what I experienced in my NDE than the perception I was taught my whole life.
While I can't say I agree with everything he says I will admit that I agree with a lot of it and I see much of our future the same.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 May, 02:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
To add to what Missy M. had to say, it may be more nuanced than this. Been wrestling with a teaching from years ago...

"Coming and going are the same."

I'm just one patriot with limited agency trying to manifest with my spelling.

Everything In It's Right Place- 303
Something Big Is About To Drop- 303

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
30 May, 01:27
And it seems to me that the two timelines are growing further and further apart ...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 May, 01:45
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
5x5