JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 May, 01:17
It feels as if we are straddling two different timelines.

https://youtu.be/NUnXxh5U2...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
31 May, 10:08
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
TIMEKEEPERS

We are the Individual & Collective Timekeepers of the Personal & Planetary Heart of Gaia

"We are the Bridge Across Forever, Arching above the Sea, Adventuring for our Pleasure, Living Mysteries for the Fun of it, Choosing Disasters Triumphs Challenges Impossible Odds, Testing Ourselves over and over again, Learning to Love and Love & LOVE!"
-Author Richard Bach, THE BRIDGE ACROSS FOREVER

-Galactic/Zodiacal Great Year 13/26 Cycle of the Mayan Calendar

-Gaia has 24 Latitudinal, Planetary Time Zones based on the 360 Plus 5 Solar Year and the 24 hr Solar Day, which, when Viewed in a Planetary Context is Sub-Divided into in a 12/24 Light to Dark/Dark to Light Solar-Lunar Cycle

-The Human Nervous System, Centered in the Hormonal, Circadian Rhythms of the Holofractal Heart of God, has a 12/24 Structure;
12 Paired Cranial Nerves "Above" and 12 Paired Thoracic Nerves "Below" Interconnected by the 8 Paired Nerves of the Heart.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I came back here to ground after time spent at Twixter and MIssion Accomplished! That place is nothing but land mines for me. It always comes back to love. Funny you should mention time here. I have a theory that Radiohead has been attempting to expand our concept of the same and spent months down the rabbit hole that is Videotape- the song that Thom has said is his favorite work and one that even he does not fully comprehend.
04:44 PM - May 31, 2023
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JFK Jr Fan, click on at the bottom under it