JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
It's important to honor the Digital Soldiers we've lost as well.

#FamilyIsEverything
02:55 PM - May 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 May, 11:33
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
❤️🥰🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 May, 11:42
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
There are some people that truly make an impact while they are here. Veronica was one of them and Joey, I don't know if you knew Task Force but she was one of them too. Veronica had met her in Chicago and when she died, she put a banner across her bridge for Task Force. They both will live in my heart forever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
30 May, 11:20
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 May, 08:43
Such a great Patriot!
Nana hopes that there will be some kind of memorial statue put up on or near the bridge to honor her.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
30 May, 08:39

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 May, 10:22
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
This is a Very fine piece of work. Maybe there's more here than meets the eye.

Selah 321 @Selah
30 May, 01:36
Miss her wisdom and bravery... and her big heart❤️

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
29 May, 06:10
This beautiful soul will always be with us and in our hearts
She didn't know it but she taught me through her example, alot about No Fear..

29 May, 05:57
🥰🙏🏼

The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 May, 05:56
Yes! Veronica and Proton Annie, and others, I am sure. o7! They both have my love and respect forever.

BTW, you made me realize that all of us will be veterans one day. 🇺🇸❤️

29 May, 05:51
❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Chook Chook @Chook
29 May, 05:08
Did you know when this post was done. Veronica was on "The Peoples Bridge" and Trump sent his motorcade under the bridge to say thank you. Not many people know that, but there is a lot that people dont know what an amazing woman she was.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
29 May, 08:16
In response Chook Chook to his Publication
I hope the White Hats went and got her out of that Hospital...Be nice to see her in the White House with Trump SOONER THAN LATER!!!

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
30 May, 11:39
I did not know this,

Do not go into Chiraq now! It's a freakin' war zone! I know personally.

Chook Chook @Chook
29 May, 05:04
Time stamp. Sep 12th

Veronica died Sep 13th

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
29 May, 10:13
The Bean. I hope Chiraq cleans up. It was such a beautiful city. I have my Great Grandfather's Diary of his memories of the World's Fair of 1893.

He rode his bicycle around the grounds. No mention of Tesla's lights though.

Strange.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
29 May, 04:01 (E)
let Us Not forget Photon

30 May, 08:44
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
She was a great Patriot as well.
She will be back!

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
30 May, 12:12
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Never will! Both are still with us just differently now

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
29 May, 03:51
I always think of little Ethan… his Dad was the digital soldier, but he also fought SO hard for Ethan. I’ll never forget him💔

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
29 May, 03:51
😍😘😇🙏SHE MADE THE BOARD TODAY

Every Time @soTELLme533
29 May, 03:50

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
29 May, 05:15
In response Every Time to her Publication
Miss you V!

29 May, 03:47
GOSH HOW I MISS HER RIP VERONICA

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
29 May, 03:43
interesting time for me to just stumble upon this.

you would not believe the amount of syncs i experience in 1 day.

30 May, 08:50
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Nana can tell you from experience that when we leave this Earth suit that the energy being we really are is more amazing and wonderful than your imagination can even create.

Cee Bear @CBear
30 May, 08:55
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Thank you for sharing that.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 May, 03:28
I totally agree. I will always think of Veronica and Task Force as the two biggest losses. For those who are new to Anonup or newly awakened, please see if you can learn about these heroes on video platforms. I will try and find links to share.

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
29 May, 03:03 (E)
Rest In Peace Darling ❤️❤️❤️…
We Got it from here….AF

29 May, 03:48
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
GOSH HOW I MISS HER RIP VERONICA

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
29 May, 04:23
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
So many we think are dead are still alive..I know John jr. is, elvis, Diana, Michael, and I'm hoping seth rich and veronica are still with us. After that MAJOR wreck I had a week ago and walked away from with nothing but a scratched arm then God wanted me to be here to see the ending. God will let us know when it's all over.