Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
26 May, 10:24
😻 This HAS to be a movie
because NOTHING makes ANY sense.
The Biden Crime family are CLEARLY criminals
yet President Trump gets arrested?
We are IN the Theatre of the Absurd!!! 🎭

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Ghost Ezra
I'll warn you now, things will get stranger from here.
If you pay attention & listen to what I've told you
you'll laugh.
If you are watching the mockingbird media CNN or FAUX NEWS
you'll cry.
Whatever you do, please don't call Joe Biden 'president.'
He's really long gone & his double has NO POWER.
Enjoy the show πŸŽ₯🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Golden Times donated @Golden
26 May, 11:31
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Absolutely.

I have often felt that we were being schooled in our true history, our US constitution and the Theater of War.

My father, a WW2 vet referred to his time in the β€œPacific Theater” ( he was radio and other on a B-29 in the Pacific Theater)

As a kid, I never understood why they called WAR > THEATER
… now we know

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
27 May, 08:38
In response Golden Times to her Publication
God bless your father. Mine was in both theaters. After being blown through in the morning of the Battle of the Bulge and suddenly miles behind enemy lines by nightfall members of the 101st were given the option to make a break on their own and find allied line, or be part of the largest mass surrender in US military history. Took him a freezing 3 days/nights to find it. Months later the curtain closed for his part in the European Theater and he was transported to the Pacific Theater for the end of the war
He never talked about it. I didn't find out until middle school when I told my folks I had a history report to do on the Battle of the Bulge - silence - then my Mom said ask your Dad, he was there.
What a night. Thank you, Dad. Glad you found home. Glad you found him again Mom.
What a life! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ»

Golden Times @Golden
What a special life. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Is there anyone piecing together the often silent yet amazing stories of WW2 vets ?

God bless you, your family, Mom & Dad πŸ™
10:56 AM - May 29, 2023
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Golden in this post can reply
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
30 May, 07:36
In response Golden Times to her Publication
Thank you for your blessings!
Kinda went on a roll there.
I'm sure memories are being recorded most likely journaled by a family member/s. Many shall never be recalled I'm sure.
Blessings to you and those you cherish. Family and extended family ☺️.