Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
😻 This HAS to be a movie
because NOTHING makes ANY sense.
The Biden Crime family are CLEARLY criminals
yet President Trump gets arrested?
We are IN the Theatre of the Absurd!!! 🎭

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Ghost Ezra
I'll warn you now, things will get stranger from here.
If you pay attention & listen to what I've told you
you'll laugh.
If you are watching the mockingbird media CNN or FAUX NEWS
you'll cry.
Whatever you do, please don't call Joe Biden 'president.'
He's really long gone & his double has NO POWER.
Enjoy the show πŸŽ₯🍿🍿
10:24 PM - May 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
27 May, 10:20
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Kat, thank You for your Vibe and worQ these years
You Are best and brave❀️πŸ₯²πŸ•ŠοΈπŸΈπŸŽ€i love AU and I love you to, we all appriciate you
Excuse my spellings
Sometimes i think its god protecting me from the spells πŸ‘€πŸΏ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
27 May, 10:18
Everything makes sense.
Follow the military. Kash is even telling you to do so. ❀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
27 May, 10:50
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
IF you know QTeam's on it! πŸ˜ΉπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
26 May, 11:51
Heard Congress cancelled that order indefinitely because of the ceiling debtβ€¦πŸ‘πŸ»

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
26 May, 11:45
Amen! God Bless All in any War but especially Our current Military fighting Evil like no other war before. Sending Love and Praying for your Protection to ALL OUR MILITARY, WE LOVE YOU! β€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈHAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Franco Loperfido @FRA68
26 May, 11:36
Le cose diventeranno strane Kat?....più strane di così moriamo....è diventato ovvio che stiamo guardando un film, era necessario....per il risveglio....stiamo subendo questa cosa per motivi di umanità....non tutti erano pronti, Lo spettacolo di clown non è per noi....comprendiamo che nessuno doveva essere lasciato indietro...non ci arrabbieremo per i tempi di lumaca....avremo la pazienza di aspettare gli ultimi....altrimenti non valeva la pena aver vissuto.

27 May, 02:08
In response Franco Loperfido to his Publication
Hai perfettamente ragione Franco. Mi hai appena ricordato una cosa che ha detto Juan O Savin. Lo posterΓ² e poi lo tradurrΓ² per te. Grazie. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜»

27 May, 02:29
In response Franco Loperfido to his Publication
Grazie, Franco πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜»

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 3-23 Juan O Savin
COME RENDIAMO INTATTI TANTI CITTADINI AMERICANI
ATTRAVERSO QUESTO COME POSSIBILE?
I giocatori che stiamo combattendo sono guidati da satana in persona.
SE SALVIAMO L'AMERICA
SARÀ PERCHÉ PRENDIAMO TUTTI.
La colonna di nuvola di giorno e il fuoco di notte
che gli ex schiavi dovevano seguire dopo aver lasciato l'Egitto
MAI MOLTO PIΓ™ VELOCE DELL'UOMO PIΓ™ ANZIANO
O IL BAMBINO PIΓ™ PICCOLO POTREBBE MUOVERSI CON ESSO.
Non Γ¨ andato al ritmo del corridore.
Molte persone avrebbero potuto attraversare il deserto in 2 giorni
ma non era così che Dio si muoveva.
DOVREBBE PORTARE TUTTI CON SE'
quindi si Γ¨ mosso a un ritmo che tutti potevano muoversi INSIEME.
β€œDi giorno il Signore li precedeva
in una colonna di nuvola per guidarli nel loro cammino
e di notte in una colonna di fuoco per illuminarliΒ».
Esodo 13:21
Stiamo ottenendo informazioni lΓ  fuori
e stiamo ricevendo sempre piΓΉ persone che lo capiscono

Golden Times donated @Golden
26 May, 11:31
Absolutely.

I have often felt that we were being schooled in our true history, our US constitution and the Theater of War.

My father, a WW2 vet referred to his time in the β€œPacific Theater” ( he was radio and other on a B-29 in the Pacific Theater)

As a kid, I never understood why they called WAR > THEATER
… now we know

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
27 May, 08:38
In response Golden Times to her Publication
God bless your father. Mine was in both theaters. After being blown through in the morning of the Battle of the Bulge and suddenly miles behind enemy lines by nightfall members of the 101st were given the option to make a break on their own and find allied line, or be part of the largest mass surrender in US military history. Took him a freezing 3 days/nights to find it. Months later the curtain closed for his part in the European Theater and he was transported to the Pacific Theater for the end of the war
He never talked about it. I didn't find out until middle school when I told my folks I had a history report to do on the Battle of the Bulge - silence - then my Mom said ask your Dad, he was there.
What a night. Thank you, Dad. Glad you found home. Glad you found him again Mom.
What a life! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ»

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
27 May, 01:43
In response Golden Times to her Publication
Well, we may not be on a boat in the Pacific, on the ground on a tank or in a plane - but we are all in this war together and I am sooo thankful for all of my patriot friends - God Bless MAGA