Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
From SPECIAL OBSERVATIONS. MILITARY NEWS. INFO on Telegram

Attacks on Mel Gibson for the Rothschild movie.
Mel Gibson has decided to hit the heart of Zionism and the global agenda of the New World Order directing a film about the Rothschild family, a family of bankers that created the Zionist movement, the State of Israel and controls the banking sector and global organizations for 200 years creating debt money, so called Fiat Money or Fiat Money.

These Jewish bankers have indebted the entire world through organizations like the Bank of International Settlements and the World Bank, and through global organizations such as the United Nations, CFR, Bilderberg Group and the World Jewish Congress, take total control of the world.

Part 1
09:51 AM - May 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
Northy UK. @Northy
29 May, 06:11
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
We better not bring up or remember the absolutely disgusting audio of him being a racist piece of shit while drunk out his face though, right?

That doesn't count for anything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 May, 07:26
In response Northy UK. to his Publication
Yes, he did....but, I'm not judging him......I tend to look at all the good he's done over his history and weigh it out......I've made mistakes myself.....One mistake doesn't mean you're toast forever........Especially if one changes and improves. Just my humble opinion ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
29 May, 12:39
Joows are human body shields in the battle for the mind and soul. They have no problem with that fact. What they have a problem with means NOTHING to me...anti-semitism is a healthy stance with all things considered. The synogogue of satan calls themselves joows with no pushback from the joows...so why wouldnt we call them out as joows? Do not cower from calls of anti-semitism...wear that with pride for standing FOR humanity AGAINST the s.o.s.! These annoying neurotic fucks are loathed worldwide by clear thinking humans.
Two cents.

29 May, 01:00
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

29 May, 09:51
Part 2

Every single mention of the Rothschild family brings storms of anti-Semitism accusations and propagation of anti-Semitic conspiracy theories, media around the world has already declared war on the filmmaker and wants to stop not only production of the film but punish Gibson himself.