Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
29 May, 09:51
From SPECIAL OBSERVATIONS. MILITARY NEWS. INFO on Telegram

Attacks on Mel Gibson for the Rothschild movie.
Mel Gibson has decided to hit the heart of Zionism and the global agenda of the New World Order directing a film about the Rothschild family, a family of bankers that created the Zionist movement, the State of Israel and controls the banking sector and global organizations for 200 years creating debt money, so called Fiat Money or Fiat Money.

These Jewish bankers have indebted the entire world through organizations like the Bank of International Settlements and the World Bank, and through global organizations such as the United Nations, CFR, Bilderberg Group and the World Jewish Congress, take total control of the world.

Part 1

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Northy UK. @Northy
We better not bring up or remember the absolutely disgusting audio of him being a racist piece of shit while drunk out his face though, right?

That doesn't count for anything
06:11 PM - May 29, 2023
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Northy in this post can reply
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
29 May, 07:26
In response Northy UK. to his Publication
Yes, he did....but, I'm not judging him......I tend to look at all the good he's done over his history and weigh it out......I've made mistakes myself.....One mistake doesn't mean you're toast forever........Especially if one changes and improves. Just my humble opinion ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396