Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
PETSMART has joined the ranks of soon to be BROKE because they went WOKE…. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH 🔥

PetSmart Corporate Office is located at 19601 N 27th Ave in Phoenix, Arizona 85027. PetSmart Corporate Office can be contacted via phone at (888) 839-9638

Let CORPORATE know - WE ARE DONE WITH THIS SHITE!💯🎯🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
09:16 AM - May 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by Spearheader3 in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
28 May, 07:38
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
DC Drano explains what's happening w all the wokeness. Companies have to do it or they lose their funding--they can't not do it even though they know it is the death of them, which it is. DCD calls it "communist insurgence" The rats at the top don't lose 1 penny but all those at the lower end lose a lot. The goal is to destroy American companies and create a very rich class and a very poor one.
From DC Drano on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DC_Dra...
He was also recently on X22 Report where I first heard this info.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auxtina 2014 @Stellabells2014
28 May, 11:51
I used to work in this steaming pile of 💩. Unfortunately, this is not a new thing as they have been doing this for years. I was a dog groomer for them and we had people tell us to not put that gay shit on their dogs. We had bandanas that said I love my 2 moms and I love my 2 dads. They had to put that display front and center as you walk in the store.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
28 May, 01:15
In response Auxtina 2014 to her Publication
Thank you for sharing your personal experience with them. Hope your career is flourishing independently!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
28 May, 10:01
My cat's pronouns are I/ain't/gay just sayin' ;)

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
28 May, 10:00
WTF…..Unbelievable