Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
28 May, 09:16
PETSMART has joined the ranks of soon to be BROKE because they went WOKE…. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH 🔥

PetSmart Corporate Office is located at 19601 N 27th Ave in Phoenix, Arizona 85027. PetSmart Corporate Office can be contacted via phone at (888) 839-9638

Let CORPORATE know - WE ARE DONE WITH THIS SHITE!💯🎯🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auxtina 2014 @Stellabells2014
28 May, 11:51
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
I used to work in this steaming pile of 💩. Unfortunately, this is not a new thing as they have been doing this for years. I was a dog groomer for them and we had people tell us to not put that gay shit on their dogs. We had bandanas that said I love my 2 moms and I love my 2 dads. They had to put that display front and center as you walk in the store.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
Thank you for sharing your personal experience with them. Hope your career is flourishing independently!
01:15 PM - May 28, 2023
In response Auxtina 2014 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Spearheader3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Spear Header3, click on at the bottom under it