The Qake Lady @QakeLady
The more you know..! 💞

Ticks hate the smell of lemon, orange, cinnamon, lavender, peppermint, and rose geranium,cedarwood thyme,so they'll avoid latching on to anything that smells of those items. Any of these or a combination can be used in DIY sprays or added to almond oil and rubbed on exposed.

1 oz Any carrier oil such almond or grape seed
7 drops Geranium.
4 drops Peppermint.
4 drops Thyme.
4 drops Cedarwood or Lavender.

Eucalyptus Oil. Not only is eucalyptus oil a tick killer, but it also makes for an effective repellent as well, and it's naturally safe and effective on the body. Mix with carrier oil. NOTE: Eucalyptus is toxic for dogs and cats.
Use caution when using any essential oil around pets.

For Pets- A homemade spray solution of one part vinegar and one part water helps keep ticks and fleas away from your pets. Pour the solution in a spray bottle and spray directly onto your pets, but be careful not to get it in their eyes.
07:29 AM - May 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
28 May, 11:30
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Great info!!!!!!
check this out @IAM13888

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 May, 11:40
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Says "page not found"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
28 May, 12:00
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication

Pink Totter @Totter
27 May, 01:27
For animals we put 1 cc of injectable type ivermectin into a quart of water, put it in a spray bottle and lightly mist your animals. They may pick up ticks, but the ticks die... become dried up dead ticks. Works to keep fleas off too. Only have had to do the light misting once here before tick season is over.

Some breeds of dogs can't handle ivermectin.
https://www.akc.org/expert...

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 May, 02:34
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Perfect addition ! Thank you, I like this to Totter..👍

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
27 May, 10:59
They also hate frankincense

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 May, 11:01
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Good to know.. Thank you!! 💕

memes matter @NoComment
27 May, 09:19
When i moved to the forrest the cats took in ticks and i mean alot
I have a special tweezer for the mfs from a lab or manifested from hell and i burn them.
When they dust, i crush them
My cats and i after 15 years here,cleaned out the area-ish🤭🪖💀
I know its every other three years they expand...like a plandemic 👀🔎

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 May, 10:00 (E)
In response memes matter to her Publication
Yes, me too besides my doggie I had 3 cats too and only one was outside, BUT the other two would have them from my doggie and the outside kitty coming in before could get to them... I really complained about the below zero in winter, but I gotta tell ya, that was the only time I didn't;t have to worry about the ticks..but we also had rats in the basement so summer was ticks and winter was picking up dead rats (3 cats work better than any pest control... LOL😝😂

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
27 May, 07:42
I pulled one out of my hair yesterday after taking my dog for a walk I was in the car as a passenger I'm sad to say I screamed like a girl becasue it was crawling around and i did not want to touch it ugh 🫨

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 May, 08:16
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
Awwww never feel bad for screaming I would do the same and have. Took my doggie out when I lived in MN years ago and we were both covered in them. I think it took me an hour to remove them all from us both with me saying OMG the whole time😂. Yuck! Wish I had know an THIS then!!