The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 May, 07:29
The more you know..! 💞

Ticks hate the smell of lemon, orange, cinnamon, lavender, peppermint, and rose geranium,cedarwood thyme,so they'll avoid latching on to anything that smells of those items. Any of these or a combination can be used in DIY sprays or added to almond oil and rubbed on exposed.

1 oz Any carrier oil such almond or grape seed
7 drops Geranium.
4 drops Peppermint.
4 drops Thyme.
4 drops Cedarwood or Lavender.

Eucalyptus Oil. Not only is eucalyptus oil a tick killer, but it also makes for an effective repellent as well, and it's naturally safe and effective on the body. Mix with carrier oil. NOTE: Eucalyptus is toxic for dogs and cats.
Use caution when using any essential oil around pets.

For Pets- A homemade spray solution of one part vinegar and one part water helps keep ticks and fleas away from your pets. Pour the solution in a spray bottle and spray directly onto your pets, but be careful not to get it in their eyes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Sigi7 in this post can reply
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
28 May, 12:00
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 May, 01:40
Thanks, but I went the long way around.. and your link still says "Page not found".. very strange...I know your sister we are following each other so IDK...Just weird..

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 May, 11:40
Says "page not found"

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
28 May, 12:00
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
how strange that is my sis!!!