Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Good Morning AU Fam! ☀️🕊
Experiencing spiritual awakening be like...
08:16 AM - May 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Paisley Park @Paisley66
16 June, 01:58
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I can only imagine the emotions overwhelming him. 💜💜💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
16 June, 12:33
Doing this is one of my bucket list dreams, however, not in the cold!!! Tried to do it for my40th birthday 3 times and each time the plan was diverted. I took that as a message.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
16 June, 12:31
He had me crying with him! Bless him.

16 June, 12:42
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Same though, was hilarious and beautiful to watch!

James Dean @Wait_its_time
16 June, 12:18
Good morning Serah

16 June, 12:19
In response James Dean to his Publication
Good Morning James 😊

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 June, 12:14
🥲☺️🥹
Facing Your Fears!!
exhilarating heart rate!! Joy in the Making!
❤️🥰🙏🏼

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
16 June, 12:13

16 June, 12:18
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 June, 11:53
I love that moment when people switch from absolute fear into utter peace and joy!
"God is Good! Why am I crying?" 💕😃

16 June, 11:59
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
His emotional rollercoaster was fun to watch 😂

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
26 May, 09:08
Good morning. Why am I crying? LOL 😄😅

26 May, 09:09
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
Good Morning 😋☀️

I am Keri @Lionessheart
26 May, 09:06
Hysterically awesome

26 May, 09:09
In response I am Keri to her Publication
😂😂😂

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

26 May, 08:32
In response Marie xyz to her Publication
Indeed 😂😂😂

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
26 May, 08:23
Reminds me of going up in a piper plane on my honeymoon. I was PETRIFIED and then I said a prayer and called on my mother who had recently died-God gave me so much peace I wanted to go again.

26 May, 08:27
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
You sure are brave wow!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 May, 08:20
🙏