Martin Geddes @martingeddes
When we look at previous genocides like the Holodomor or Cambodia then what we face right now seems "tame". But that's a category error; mass murder is mass murder, and psychological barbarity is just as depraved as physical barbarity. That we onlookers are not being beaten or starved does not lessen our suffering, and in some ways the lack of "official or obvious" warfare makes it worse. The answer is to reject violence in any and every form, not to engage in comparative analytics of its levels of victimhood and injuries.
07:20 AM - May 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Franco Loperfido @FRA68
26 May, 09:01
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Tante cose del passato sono tristi Martin. Noi sappiamo tante cose e portiamo il peso del solo saperle. Speriamo che le vedano anche gli altri....che vuoi fare?....che vogliamo fare?....siamo ad un crocevia e ci domandiamo perchè i nostri compagni di viaggio non vedono ciò che vediamo noi. Portiamo tanto peso sulle nostre spalle....a volte mi sembra quasi "egoico" pensare di portare un peso animico che gli altri non vedono. Forse sono arrogante nel pensare di vedere ciò che gli altri non vedono, mi destreggio nel limbo della "presunzione" di saperne più degli altri....e nella consapevolezza di essere solo una goccia nel mare. ....una goccia che unita ad altre può creare lo tsunami che molti aspettavano. Ognuno di noi ha vissuto una vita molto complessa, di cui neanche noi stessi comprendiamo il senso.....fino ad ora.....forse ora tutto inizia ad avere un senso.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
26 May, 08:45
In support of your perspective, just ask an MKUltra victim what psychological torture feels like.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
26 May, 11:38
👏

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
26 May, 09:05
Absolutely!

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
26 May, 08:22
Nah... IMA kicking some ass. I will speak ill of the Order of the Garter. I will speak ill of all these demons and the ignorance they have brought. I will speak ill of the Orders of all the Knights who have all failed in their duty towards me... and when I find Pharaoh, I will smash his skull with his own mace, for he knows how he has defiled and betrayed this family. I will build a great foundation upon their skulls. Nothing personal... sometimes ya just gotta whip it out.
https://tv.gab.com/watch?v...

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
26 May, 07:24
🙏🙏🙏