Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Your family might think you are crazy for declining poisoned swabs and injections, and defending yourself from a genocide by prepping. There is a real pain to holding this conflict between perception and reality, and the social harm it causes. However, holding that pain is a high form of love: we care about ourselves, them, and humanity so much that we will endure enormous psychological hardship. This war really is one of love overcoming fear.
07:15 AM - May 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Dragonfly Bee @DragonflyB
27 May, 06:59
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
27 May, 06:46 (E)
So thankful for your Posts Martin
You read so well into Anons Hearts and you have this wonderful gift of putting it down in words
It's an Honor to have you on AU
A privilege nowadays
Anons are asking for your "release" from Twitter jail
You are needed there
By the people
For the people
Twitter should beg you to go back
It's still an upside down world
Youll be back there
And It Will mean a lot 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
27 May, 06:39
LOVE

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
27 May, 01:41
Pure Truth!

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
26 May, 10:52

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
26 May, 10:42

Desert Dog @Zippydog
26 May, 10:08
My wife and I have had the discussion a few times about why we instinctively knew the vax was poison and the govt is lying and others didn't.

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
26 May, 09:52
I don't know about you but it went against everything i am made of. I didn't even consider it. And...I wasn't privy to most of what I know now about the bio weaponry. I just instantly rejected everything about it. Must be my lineage 😉 Our Father chose us. I firmly believe.

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
26 May, 09:08
💖💕💖

Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
26 May, 08:56
There is NO WAR...
WAR NEED RESISTANCE.

AND I SEEN ONLY FULL COMPLICIT COWARDZ.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
26 May, 08:41
We seem to be looking less crazy as these times progress

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
26 May, 08:34
One of my children was a drug addict. She didn’t like me much when I dragged her to rehab and left her there. She’s older now and drug free. It was for her own good, even though it felt like a death to me then. This is how I feel about our sleepers. One day, they will understand.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 May, 09:53
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
Except we are only taking about rehab... we are pussyfooting about the actual dragging them to the rehab...

We are being told they are made if glass, and they must be carefully, quietly, sensitively EASED into rehab...

I'm with you, I think its way past time that we drag them kicking and screaming through those doors, and leave them there until they admit they are wrong.

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
26 May, 10:39
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
I too have watched my child be a junkie, look like a junkie, and I told her so everytime I saw her. She was fooling no one. She lost everything but got herself back. I am forever grateful
God heard me.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
26 May, 08:06
😄🔥💥💗🙏...thank you for another great post!

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
26 May, 07:23
Loving people through all the pain is my gentle way of rebeling against the darkness. 🤍

Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
26 May, 08:58
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
YOU JUST LIED TO YOUR POCKET FREN...

NOBODY IN USA STOP USA WARMACHINE.