Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 May, 07:15
Your family might think you are crazy for declining poisoned swabs and injections, and defending yourself from a genocide by prepping. There is a real pain to holding this conflict between perception and reality, and the social harm it causes. However, holding that pain is a high form of love: we care about ourselves, them, and humanity so much that we will endure enormous psychological hardship. This war really is one of love overcoming fear.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
One of my children was a drug addict. She didn’t like me much when I dragged her to rehab and left her there. She’s older now and drug free. It was for her own good, even though it felt like a death to me then. This is how I feel about our sleepers. One day, they will understand.
08:34 AM - May 26, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Angela111117 in this post can reply
Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
26 May, 10:39
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
I too have watched my child be a junkie, look like a junkie, and I told her so everytime I saw her. She was fooling no one. She lost everything but got herself back. I am forever grateful
God heard me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 May, 09:53
Except we are only taking about rehab... we are pussyfooting about the actual dragging them to the rehab...

We are being told they are made if glass, and they must be carefully, quietly, sensitively EASED into rehab...

I'm with you, I think its way past time that we drag them kicking and screaming through those doors, and leave them there until they admit they are wrong.

26 May, 10:04
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
My first idea, was literally to lock her up, chained if need be, in my basement. Did my research and didn’t want her to possibly die, from withdrawals.

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
26 May, 09:42
God truly blessed us Angela, I went thru the same , 16 years of it . My daughter is drug free 7 years now. I tell other parent never stop praying 🙏

26 May, 10:07
In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication
She is a spiritual believing person. She prayed, I prayed and she knows to this day that she was saved. Never stop praying.