Martin Geddes @martingeddes
There is a war raging, and often we are lost in the fog. We have no real visibility of the intelligence agencies, secret society factions, or family groups involved. It's tempting to describe the external battlefield in ways that you cannot really be sure of, and I've been there before and got burnt.

Now I can see that the war is mostly close to home: your internal spiritual and psychological health, your most intimate relationship(s), your family, your neighbours, and your social and professional community. That is real, and your own perspective and understanding is "golden" as it's genuinely how you are seeing and participating in life.

Describing how you faced down your own demons may help others far more than hunting the demonic forces in the world at large. The micro war and the macro war do join together, and focus on the macro is often a distraction from addressing your own micro world.
06:11 AM - May 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
26 May, 01:40
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
If I lose my family.... not much else matters mostly.

I constantly beseech God Almighty for the strength wisdom and power to overcome mighty forces sent against me and my family.

I cannot go back. Only forwards. Only victory.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dianne Star @DiannePauline
26 May, 11:22
This is a concept I have heard which resonated with me : "Circumstances don't matter. Only state of being does!" It was very interesting to apply to things that come to distract us from knowing who we really are.
It teaches neutrality which is a good basis to avoid the quagmire of it all that is encountered as we go through life here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
26 May, 09:47
Exactly!

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
26 May, 09:22
"TRANCE"-FORM OURSELVES, "TRANCE"-FORM THE WHIRLED

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 May, 08:32
And having mastered our micro world we manifest increasing control over the macro. It’s a win that has to take place in the heart FIRST.

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
26 May, 07:24
Thank you, Martin always insightful.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 May, 07:22
Great post Martin ❤

😆

The Real Me @TheRealMe
26 May, 07:02
What happens on a global scale, happens also on a national, regional, local, and personal scale. A different kind of trickle-down. It's all connected.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
26 May, 06:14
Insight filled. Thank you Martin. 😊
Good-Day Bro.

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
26 May, 06:14
4 us was Closer Relationship With
Father God in Heaven
Thru accepting his Son our Lord n Savior
Jesus Christ, n leaving Alcohol…..
Now (THEY) really Fooked….

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
26 May, 08:54 (E)
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
AF
Book h Was reading in lyrics was BiBle….
We To Long to 🐝 in. his Home….
https://youtu.be/7QU1nvuxa...
Audioslave - Like a Stone (Official Video) - YouTube

Official Video for ”Like A Stone” by AudioslaveListen to Audioslave: https://Audioslave.lnk.to/listenYDSubscribe to the official Audioslave YouTube channel: ...