Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 May, 06:11
There is a war raging, and often we are lost in the fog. We have no real visibility of the intelligence agencies, secret society factions, or family groups involved. It's tempting to describe the external battlefield in ways that you cannot really be sure of, and I've been there before and got burnt.

Now I can see that the war is mostly close to home: your internal spiritual and psychological health, your most intimate relationship(s), your family, your neighbours, and your social and professional community. That is real, and your own perspective and understanding is "golden" as it's genuinely how you are seeing and participating in life.

Describing how you faced down your own demons may help others far more than hunting the demonic forces in the world at large. The micro war and the macro war do join together, and focus on the macro is often a distraction from addressing your own micro world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dianne Star @DiannePauline
This is a concept I have heard which resonated with me : "Circumstances don't matter. Only state of being does!" It was very interesting to apply to things that come to distract us from knowing who we really are.
It teaches neutrality which is a good basis to avoid the quagmire of it all that is encountered as we go through life here.
11:22 AM - May 26, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DiannePauline in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dianne Star, click on at the bottom under it