Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 May, 05:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
25 May, 06:57
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Well , just bought a case of that! Going down the drain, what water can we drink? Not Drinking tap!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 May, 07:00
In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
WELL see we gotta get them out of our water. My friend was talking about reverse osmosis, if they just fookin ended devils being able to add shit to out water, would be a non issue.

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
25 May, 07:43
How does she do reverse osmosis? Some sort of water distiller?

25 May, 07:46
Well I will find out from him, he worked a big ass pot farm and it was a big operation, I'll find out exactly how he did.

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
Thank you~ Appreciate it! I love me some water, but don't wanna be killing myself drinking it!
07:51 PM - May 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by AnnaS in this post can reply
25 May, 07:52
Right on. Soon as I talk to him will find out.