Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
If you are on Twitter post your handle in replies so we can connect there.
02:30 PM - May 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Vicki Lord @Vlord
29 June, 06:15
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
VLord β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
29 June, 07:35 (E)
christyconserv

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 June, 07:52
Reading everyone's responses and laughing πŸ˜‚. Twitter court is just as bad as all of our other courts.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 June, 07:50
888HopeAlways.
My old one HopeAlways888 is still inactive. They suspended me when Gen Flynn got the boot. See you there.

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
28 June, 07:24

LindaC Hill @Elsie
28 June, 03:11
nozalix

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 June, 02:04
They still refuse to allow me back after double digit tries.
Idk why, I didn't post some of the terrible things some others that were allowed back did so idk.
@SirHuckleberry
CindyRa29964009
Guess I will just give up on it, the reply now is automatic to my appeal, they obviously to not even consider it.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
28 June, 06:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I am in the same boat Nana! I have a backup account, but not my Real Account. 😒

It’s not the same!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 June, 07:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I did the same. Many appeals and same responses… I just made a similar new one but I miss all my stuff I had on there in the old account .. new account is nice to have but totally not the same! And AU is much more freeing and loving and caring and connecting and spiritual like a Fam..!!! I love it right here.. πŸ’ž
Twit is meh! πŸ₯±Lol

Paisley Park @Paisley66
28 June, 02:02
PaisleyPrince5

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
30 May, 12:13
Eowyn777 @Eowyn777
Eowyn777Eo4783

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
26 May, 09:48
Johnny, what is your twitter handle please?
I am suspended but I can still read accounts on twitter.
Thank you!

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
26 May, 08:14
terrapineyes

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
26 May, 01:11
Not yet, still suspended πŸ™ƒ

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
26 May, 12:44
JanetDuPre3

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
26 May, 12:20
The jury is still out on me πŸ˜†

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
26 May, 12:05

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
26 May, 11:52
Still stuck in appeals loop...
πŸ™„

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
26 May, 11:49

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
26 May, 11:44
Banksy1776

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Dottie French @DotOn777
25 May, 04:14
.T.W.I.T.T.E.R. πŸ˜‰

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
25 May, 02:53
I'm on Twitter but still suspended πŸ™„

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 May, 11:36
In response Crystal Vela to her Publication
Me too, but on a new account now.