Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
25 May, 02:30
If you are on Twitter post your handle in replies so we can connect there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 June, 02:04
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
They still refuse to allow me back after double digit tries.
Idk why, I didn't post some of the terrible things some others that were allowed back did so idk.
@SirHuckleberry
CindyRa29964009
Guess I will just give up on it, the reply now is automatic to my appeal, they obviously to not even consider it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
I am in the same boat Nana! I have a backup account, but not my Real Account. 😢

It’s not the same!
06:43 PM - Jun 28, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 June, 07:21
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Exactly! Me too and Twit not the same !

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
28 June, 07:32
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Nope! I do not like this Twitter!! 🤣

AU is Home!! ❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 June, 08:18
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Yeah I can see twit wit just cant post.

From my perspective in viewing it after we were all purged and before Elon took it over, there was not much of a site left.

Most of what I saw were accts that looked like bots and fakes, or were so out of touch with reality that we might not be able to affect any change with waking them up.

I have thought that the battle is still there just from the shear numbers of ppl on the site, but as it turns out the numbers before they let many return were not all that real to start with.

Although admittedly the number of followers that Trump has on TS is so much less than what he had on twit wit, it makes me wonder where the real number lies.

Trump did say he will not return to twitter.
and
The Q post doesn't really say the post we have been waiting for will come from Trump specifically,
so
IDK!

Was the post made already?
Will the post come from JFKJR? Trump?
Someone else?