Stevie King @ShineBright9
23 May, 10:16
So ND’s next fight for farmers and property owners is eminent domain by our federal government. The building of this carbon capture pipeline is going to be the burden of the taxpayers if our governor Burgum has his way, and the fight to keep our land from being taken. Continental Oil before our last legislative session gave $50,000,000 for our Theodore Roosevelt Library to have a favorable position with our legislators, how underhanded is that, then they invested $250,000,000 in stock on the Carbon Capture Pipeline. Do you think the people really have a vote! ND Landowners Association will be taking on this fight, please pray for them, it won’t be easy. They won the Pore Space battle and that it belongs to the surface owner, but then the State decided they will be the ones to decide just how much the farmer will get paid for their pore space usage, well we all know how our governor operates, favor’s big oil, sure hope God has a hand in all this! https://nwlandowners.com/2...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Lynn @HappyCleveland
23 May, 10:34
In response Stevie King to her Publication
@shinebright9 Are you in North Dakota? I am, and watching the corruption locally in my state, brings more outrage in our defunct government.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 May, 10:53
In response Terri Lynn to her Publication
Yes in ND close to Minot! Corruption yes so bad. My husband is Vice chair on NW Landowners. They fight so hard for our state! Where are you?

24 May, 04:02
I’m in Bismarck and the lunacy is getting old. Lots and lots of people with their heads in the sand.

Well nice to see you on here, your the closest Anon yet to me! Keep paying attention and keep sharing info and stay strong! πŸ₯°πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ™
04:48 PM - May 24, 2023
In response Terri Lynn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ShineBright9 in this post can reply
25 May, 07:38
same exact here!! Take care, praying this ends soon. Praying for the children. πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ