[πŸ’― agree]
which might require, oh, I dunno, a BLACKOUT? πŸ€”πŸ‘€

#ThinkingOutLoud
04:11 PM - May 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
25 May, 10:06
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
25 May, 10:35
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Totally!!! 😹🀣☎️πŸ’₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
24 May, 10:43
LETS ROCK N ROLL....and KICK SOME ASS!!!πŸ‘πŸ’―πŸ™β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
24 May, 07:17
Before the 9th of June Please- won't explain here

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
24 May, 06:52
β€˜We’re in for one hell of a show’
Hope that’s not literal

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
24 May, 06:17
Round em up! lol

24 May, 06:21
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
&

#HangEmHigh ‼️‼️‼️

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
24 May, 06:07
Did they say WHICH senators accepted the phones??

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
24 May, 05:45
Ye, bunker facilities, they were talking about this already a year or five ago. In the atlantic wall bunkers. With room sercive and all. but they have to stay in for 5 years? They bought up all the bunkers also in europe. For a lot off money!
So the cowards are afraid for a nuclear bumb or something. One thing for sure: they aint men, and they dont have balls!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
24 May, 06:10
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
True dat. But really, can you imagine them staying in a bunker for 5 years, with nobody to control and nobody to gloat about their wealth to? They’ll end up killing each other and themselves. Fine by me...

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
24 May, 04:44
πŸ˜‚

24 May, 04:45
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
😹❀️

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
24 May, 04:38
So interesting....

I happen to have some proximity to Rep Tom Emmer, through my good friend who is besties with his wife.
I just saw her yesterday, and she told me that the Emmer family was hosting a grad party (from Naval Academy) for their Son.
Right there in the Capital bldg...
120 people attending.

🀨🧐
She's not Awake, so I couldn't get any further "intel", but given what we think the state of affairs is in DC at present???
I thought that was very interesting.....

24 May, 04:44
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
πŸ€” Hmmmmmmm

For the zillionth time I have to admit
I have NO IDEA what QTeam are up to
those Sneaky Petes!!! πŸ˜ΉπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•Š

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
25 May, 07:51
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
Everything is operating as normal; incl Naval Academy graduation. Think SecDef Austin scheduled to speak. Blue Angels were yesterday.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
24 May, 04:28
SOMETHING BIG IS CLOSE IVE BEEN VIBIN HIGH EXPECTATIONS FOR 2 WEEKS CMON BRUNSON

NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
24 May, 04:54
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
I have a bad feeling about the Brunson case today...but I'm always wrong...
So, that's a good thing!

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
24 May, 05:41
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
yes - I thought today - this am was the day - my spidey senses say that it has been done - and did not got the way the DS wanted - hence MSM is NOT reporting on it

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
24 May, 04:21
Let's see... Senators just got emergency Bat phones, and we're waiting for scotus' response on the Brunson v. Adams court proceeding, promised today, May 24.

https://www.supremecourt.g...

24 May, 04:46
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
😹πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ‘πŸ’―πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•Šβ€οΈπŸŒŸ

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
05 June, 12:27
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
i have been gone.
what has happened with this case?

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

24 May, 04:47
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
Waaaaaaaaaaaay past time, imo!!! πŸ˜Ήβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•Š

#LFG