Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 May, 11:32
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
11:09
ONE/ONE/MOST HIGH
Twice/Most high

WE didnt start the Fire!

But WE ARE gonna be the ones that fookn put it out!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
24 May, 01:42
Does anyone have the link to this version?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 May, 01:10
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
I was on the move today so I didn't have the time to look but Secorimo and Kim are where I go to find VK posts.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
24 May, 01:38
WE DIDN'T START The FIRE, But We Will Be the Ones to Finish It in a Fiery Rebirth and Resurrection of the Quantum Spirit of God in a Personal and Planetary Pentecost

"Reunion of the Head and Heart
No Longer Split and Torn Apart

Heaven, Earth and Sky Above
Pentecostal Perfect Love...."
Craig Robert Steele, HYMN TO THE QUANTUM CHRIST

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 May, 01:11
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
🔥 🔥 🔥

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 May, 01:00
I didn’t know. Seriously! That single song has more education in it concerning the world than 12 years public school.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 May, 01:15
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I feel that way about a lot of 80's music. Something tells me that 1999 was supposed to be the year but somebody fooked with the timelines and here we are.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 May, 12:23
🥰🙏🏼
👊🏻👍🏼💫

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 May, 01:12
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
24 May, 12:18
The Deep State attacked us first centuries ago & kept taking more territory until they INFILTRATED our churches, schools, justice system, governments & POISONED our food, water, pharmaceuticals... "I AM With you and Will SAVE you, Declares the LORD ADONAI." Jeremiah 30:11. 💙 "For I MYSELF Will HELP you, Declares the LORD ADONAI." Isaiah 41:14 💙

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 May, 12:40
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
Amen.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 May, 11:33
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
Nana's understanding was that the children were the game breaker!

They should have never messed with the children!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
24 May, 12:12
points to CA?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 May, 12:33
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication