Martin Geddes @martingeddes
In spiritual warfare, it's almost like you need an army of "pastoral therapists", each of whom has to do their own shadow work first. Then in order to be able to help others, they need to also be able to "hold the line" between despair (heart can't cope) and indifference (go into head) as they help others. Once you can see how others are unthinkingly reacting rather than choicely responding, due to trauma or lack of consciousness, you have to avoid your own "meta reaction" to their low vibe. It's like a "psychological calculus" where you have the emotional signal and all its derivatives and moments to work with.
01:11 PM - May 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 May, 11:50
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Nana looks at it like this perhaps.

We are energy beings inside a carbon based Earth suit.
We have an energy field that extends outside your body that holds our positive energy.
In helping others and doing the finite earthly tasks, I always make extra efforts to only allow the negative energy to pass thro my energy.
Do not allow it to stick to you.

See it, feel it, recognize it right away, snap back to your soul's "now" and move forward.

Apparently Nana's lesson in this lifetime as well, coupled with learning that we can all ACTUALLY be at peace and joy without another human, just me and God is balanced and OK.
It took me a long time to figure out that no one else could give me peace or "make" me happy.

Everything else is icing, love from others whether a partner, family, or frens is extra, the true peace & joy is inside each of us, we pieces of God/Creator.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
23 May, 09:37
Yes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
23 May, 06:31
AU is the army...!

Carrie Henig @Cati_5
23 May, 02:09
Sharing this! Thank you and very true.

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
23 May, 01:47
We all come from dysfunctional families just trying to cope from moment to moment together.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 May, 01:34
We have black belts in whatever this discipline will eventually be called in the history books.

First, out of WHOLE self preservation &
second, after realizing being the soul human left in this realm, as Tesla put it, is NOT an ideal outcome…we became annoying, persistent, thick skinned rather adept RED PILL dispensers.

Oral is the preferred method of delivery, BUTT…
I have a few suppositories prepared for those who cast me out of their lives when ever the Spirit leads me to lower the BOOM.
🙂

Miss. Messina @Messina
23 May, 01:32
Soooo good

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
23 May, 01:24
Mastery is very hard. I think once you clear and learn to maintain "the zone" you still have to find a way to translate back. I think the best teachers don't say too much and mostly just live the example.

Jody Donohue @Jody
23 May, 01:16
I’m guessing your bedtime stories would be magical.
Words matter 🙏🥰