Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
23 May, 01:11
In spiritual warfare, it's almost like you need an army of "pastoral therapists", each of whom has to do their own shadow work first. Then in order to be able to help others, they need to also be able to "hold the line" between despair (heart can't cope) and indifference (go into head) as they help others. Once you can see how others are unthinkingly reacting rather than choicely responding, due to trauma or lack of consciousness, you have to avoid your own "meta reaction" to their low vibe. It's like a "psychological calculus" where you have the emotional signal and all its derivatives and moments to work with.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
We have black belts in whatever this discipline will eventually be called in the history books.

First, out of WHOLE self preservation &
second, after realizing being the soul human left in this realm, as Tesla put it, is NOT an ideal outcome…we became annoying, persistent, thick skinned rather adept RED PILL dispensers.

Oral is the preferred method of delivery, BUTT…
I have a few suppositories prepared for those who cast me out of their lives when ever the Spirit leads me to lower the BOOM.
🙂
01:34 PM - May 23, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Age of Enlightenment, click on at the bottom under it