QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
02 May, 10:14
Hi fam, I could really use some prayers right now if you dont mind. I quit my well paying job a couple of weeks ago because I could not take the leadership anymore. They finally sent me to the edge so I just did it right then without anything else lined up. I have applied for so many jobs and nothing is hitting right now, there are THOUSANDs of jobs out there and I have probably applied for 30+ if not more. Just need some prayers....my last paycheck is this month with my old employer. Starting to get down about this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
19 May, 12:56
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
I just want you to know that I have been out of work over 2 months now - I too - could not take how things were being ran - my TRIPLE VAX boss was becoming unhinged around me - I guess the LIGHT was blinding to her- she was nasty and spied on my constantly - telling me I could not use certain words, when I could eat - when I could go to the bathroom F.U. - I didnt have an escape plan but I turned it so she would fire me (collect UE). Its been tough my rent went up $1,000 per month and I have no savings at all... I have applied for tons of jobs.. I have over 20 years exp. Not one place got back to me. I do not think these are REAL JOBS.. something else is going on...hang in there sister - something will come soon in the form of security - not necessarily a job - I think we need the BREAK before the real STORM hits. Hugs and Prayers !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
22 May, 09:09
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Aw honey I am so sorry for that, Yes something has changed. People are going off the deep end. We will be ok sister, just a little daunting and scary right now. I will be praying for you sister in Christ.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 May, 10:41
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
Sometimes I think its intentional on the GOOD side - as there is another plan that God has for me - Thank you for your prayers - most appreciated ! - Things will get better for all. :)

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
Yes doll, we will be ok. 💛
11:07 AM - May 22, 2023
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SusieQLou in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from QLou BellaBoo, click on at the bottom under it