Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
21 May, 04:27
In addition to what everyone else has put, the man right next to Tony Podesta, in the beige pants, is the father of Madeleine McCann. She disappeared a few days before her 4th birthday, and the police sketches of the suspects looked just like Tony and John Podesta.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
21 May, 04:41
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
WHOA!!!!

Never knew that! The plot certainly thickens now doesn't it 🤬🤬🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
21 May, 04:43
In response Evangelina to her Publication
It breaks my heart. This little girl were on the way to a Podesta pool party. I have kept it all these years in remembrance.
I was absolutely sickened when I was reading those mails.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
21 May, 04:54
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
just reading this reminder of these evil I had to stop and pray for all those children still be rescued God Please Save these little let those responsible meet there fate

Evangelina @Evangelina
i pray regularly for God to strike them dead
if they even consider harming a child.

At the very least cause body parts to fall
off and shrivel up... rendering them useless.

The fact that this continues.. is disturbing
on multiple levels.
05:08 PM - May 21, 2023
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Evangelina , click on at the bottom under it