Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
21 May, 04:27
In addition to what everyone else has put, the man right next to Tony Podesta, in the beige pants, is the father of Madeleine McCann. She disappeared a few days before her 4th birthday, and the police sketches of the suspects looked just like Tony and John Podesta.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
WHOA!!!!

Never knew that! The plot certainly thickens now doesn't it 🤬🤬🤬
04:41 PM - May 21, 2023
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
21 May, 04:43
In response Evangelina to her Publication
It breaks my heart. This little girl were on the way to a Podesta pool party. I have kept it all these years in remembrance.
I was absolutely sickened when I was reading those mails.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
21 May, 04:50
Such a precious little thing 💛

Are you saying they murdered her?
Honestly i feel sick to my stomach.
i should be stronger by now..
but you NEVER get used to this horror.

Considering White Hats have it all.. i am
assuming the McCaann parents are toast?
Pushing up daisies?

Which now makes me wonder about Jon Benet.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
21 May, 04:54
just reading this reminder of these evil I had to stop and pray for all those children still be rescued God Please Save these little let those responsible meet there fate