⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
19 May, 07:14
When I made the claim, a decade ago, that Sandy Hook was a hoax, I was crucified.
The truth always comes out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
19 May, 07:27
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
My sister attacked me ferociously over this-we don't speak to this day. She's a narcissist so no love lost, but still.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
19 May, 07:37
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
My sister is a narcissist too. She had my mother on every drug available..... Total pharma lover.... I guess just like during the Civil War.... Families have been divided over these issues. My sister was a follower, a conformist. I was not. Nothing has changed.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
My sister is a huge Obama lover. She has mocked me more than anyone. Yet miraculously she is one of the few I know who are starting to wake up. She can see the corruption in Big Pharma. She was the last person I thought actually listened to me! I gave her the fire hose red pill treatment about 18 months ago. I've since learned to go slower with normies. She was more concerned that I would have a stroke I was so worked up. I didn't think she heard a word I said. Since then we have discussed the corruption in Big Pharma multiple times. She has a long way to go but her eyes are no longer clamped shut.
07:50 AM - May 19, 2023
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
19 May, 08:15
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
My mother in law has been diagnosed with lung cancer which has spread to her lymph nodes. I wrote down all of the Ivermectin info, citing NIH websites and Dirt Road Discussions-she didn't thank me, her and my father in law just looked at me as if I'd lost my mind. It's surreal.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 May, 08:22
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
I can relate, my 17 year old nephew in going through "aggressive chemo" treatments for a "rare hybrid form of late stage lymphoma." He is on round 2 out of 5. His mom "died suddenly" over a year ago. His dad's girlfriend lives and breathes "science". She told me "I will take every booster available. If I throw a clot, oh well I've had a good life. As long as I don't get Covid that is all that matters." I am trying to figure out a way to give them alternative cancer treatments info in the hope that they might listen.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
19 May, 07:57
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
My friends and family in Upstate NY are not ready. I respect that. I think people don't read and think critically. They have an "Is it on the test" mentality....

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 May, 08:09
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
I have many friends and family that are not ready to hear the truth. I have been trying to soften the blow before it finally hits them, by sharing hard truths. They have cursed and mocked me out of fear and disbelief. However, I know when the truth finally can no longer be denied they will remember they heard it years before from someone they once trusted. The first person that apologizes to me, for not believing me, is going to get a big hug INSTEAD of "I told you so."