⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
When I made the claim, a decade ago, that Sandy Hook was a hoax, I was crucified.
The truth always comes out.
07:14 AM - May 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Edward Gouin @Edward_of_Providence
22 May, 06:54
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I watched that press conference live with my wife. As the father of 3 young children (at that time), I knew immediately that man had not lost a child. I called bull$hit live.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
21 May, 08:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
20 May, 08:14
The Uvalde parents were almost as bad. Not many tears and not upset enough after losing children when interviewed. There was one kid with two different Dads on different newscasts! Notice they immediately tore down the schools too.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
21 May, 05:48
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
19 May, 02:18
Actors gotta act. smh.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
19 May, 01:49
Yeah, I tried to tell people, and showed some of them, the footage, as well, but nope, no-one got it - thought I was crazy to even think, that there might be something odd going on there.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
19 May, 01:20
Me too - I got crucified for it - how dare me.....
The TRUTH will always prevail.

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
19 May, 11:14
I also believe Alex Jones was crucified and sued over this as well America.

anna justice @Truth_
19 May, 03:17
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
Robbie Parker, ... awarded him and 14 other plaintiffs $965 million!!!!

https://www.nbcconnecticut...

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
19 May, 08:21
I know is was a FF…but did I miss a whistleblower come out on Sandyhook or something?
🤔

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 May, 07:36
He looked excited to step out onto a world stage and give the acting performance of his life.

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
19 May, 02:20
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
HORRIBLE acting!! Side note...how much $$$ did 'they' pay these people?? Also, did they sell their kids for adrenochrome?

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
19 May, 07:35
I had a "lady" at the Little Falls NY YMCA senior swim froth at the mouth she was so torqued I said that. She followed me around the pool and I had to leave and not go any more.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
19 May, 07:27
My sister attacked me ferociously over this-we don't speak to this day. She's a narcissist so no love lost, but still.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
19 May, 07:37
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
My sister is a narcissist too. She had my mother on every drug available..... Total pharma lover.... I guess just like during the Civil War.... Families have been divided over these issues. My sister was a follower, a conformist. I was not. Nothing has changed.

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
19 May, 07:25
In response private account to his Publication
Most likely.
They're all crisis actors.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
19 May, 08:48
In response private account to his Publication
Having had a quick look at this (link below) I'd be very surprised if he's grubby prints were not to be found on several Bad Happens...😠

(Bottom of page)
"To conclude, unless Robbie Parker of Sandy Hook has an identical twin (which no media account ever claimed and who, strangely, did not attend the memorial service for his niece), he is the same Robby Parker who’s a “quality assurance engineer” at SpotterRF, a defense contractor that specializes in a formidable new kind of light-weight surveillance radar that can track people and vehicles, day and night, in all kinds of weather, and which “are easily deployed in large numbers.”

The deception just never ends . . . ."

https://en.paperblog.com/s...

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
19 May, 07:18
More proof here dude from their very own website

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-...
No murders in 2012 in Newtown

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
19 May, 08:44
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
So Alex Jones (AJ) doesn't owe anyone a BILLION DOLLARS for saying Sandy Hook was a False Flag...Of course not! Traitors gonna Trait!!! Greatest line from the AJ trial "You mean like Hillary Clinton?" LMALO!