⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
19 May, 07:14
When I made the claim, a decade ago, that Sandy Hook was a hoax, I was crucified.
The truth always comes out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
19 May, 07:27
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
My sister attacked me ferociously over this-we don't speak to this day. She's a narcissist so no love lost, but still.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
My sister is a narcissist too. She had my mother on every drug available..... Total pharma lover.... I guess just like during the Civil War.... Families have been divided over these issues. My sister was a follower, a conformist. I was not. Nothing has changed.
07:37 AM - May 19, 2023
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CynthiaConkling in this post can reply
19 May, 08:13
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
Agreed. The horror stories we could tell one another-evil to the core.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 May, 07:50
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
My sister is a huge Obama lover. She has mocked me more than anyone. Yet miraculously she is one of the few I know who are starting to wake up. She can see the corruption in Big Pharma. She was the last person I thought actually listened to me! I gave her the fire hose red pill treatment about 18 months ago. I've since learned to go slower with normies. She was more concerned that I would have a stroke I was so worked up. I didn't think she heard a word I said. Since then we have discussed the corruption in Big Pharma multiple times. She has a long way to go but her eyes are no longer clamped shut.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
19 May, 07:57
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
My friends and family in Upstate NY are not ready. I respect that. I think people don't read and think critically. They have an "Is it on the test" mentality....

19 May, 08:15
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
My mother in law has been diagnosed with lung cancer which has spread to her lymph nodes. I wrote down all of the Ivermectin info, citing NIH websites and Dirt Road Discussions-she didn't thank me, her and my father in law just looked at me as if I'd lost my mind. It's surreal.