⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
19 May, 07:14
When I made the claim, a decade ago, that Sandy Hook was a hoax, I was crucified.
The truth always comes out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
19 May, 08:48
In response private account to his Publication
Having had a quick look at this (link below) I'd be very surprised if he's grubby prints were not to be found on several Bad Happens...😠

(Bottom of page)
"To conclude, unless Robbie Parker of Sandy Hook has an identical twin (which no media account ever claimed and who, strangely, did not attend the memorial service for his niece), he is the same Robby Parker who’s a “quality assurance engineer” at SpotterRF, a defense contractor that specializes in a formidable new kind of light-weight surveillance radar that can track people and vehicles, day and night, in all kinds of weather, and which “are easily deployed in large numbers.”

The deception just never ends . . . ."

https://en.paperblog.com/s...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
19 May, 09:00
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
The proof is out there but you will get sued into oblivion for exposing it, just ask Alex Jones.

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
19 May, 07:25
In response private account to his Publication
Most likely.
They're all crisis actors.