JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 May, 07:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 May, 12:33
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Bored = 44
44=
Hope
Faith
Anon
USD
Hidden
Clock
Info
Week

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 May, 02:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, you were the first thing that I noticed when I got off work and you lead me right down into a rabbit hole, lol.

17 May, 01:43
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Got any words of wisdom on back surgeries?
Anyone?
Fusions?
Ending well?
Extreme pain after surgery for how long?

Better surgery options? Have exhausted all non surgical options already.

Nana will admit that is has pissed me off for yrs, if they can make clones, create hearts and other organs in the lab, why the hell they cant replace discs in the spine!

Was trying to wait to see what new technology but it is taking too long, probably not going to be able to wait.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
Boswellia extra strength helps with the pain, as does 2 Turmeric/Curcumin/BlackPepper 750 mg each, plus 2 Alpha Lipoic Acid 650 mg each, taken at same time.

Boswellia is Frankincense, so be sure you are getting a well-sourced one, Nana. The brand I buy is Terry's Naturals, and it truly helps.

Speaking from experience, as I only have 25% of a spinal cord from a very bad MVA, and burst fractured L1 into over 1k pieces, having to have a new one built from a bone bank. Also deal with degenerative disc disease as a direct result of same accident.

The above combo has kept me off the op table after having 3 spinal surgeries and 2 brain surgeries due to the same MVA.

God has given us everything we need, Sis, and I'm with you in this fight to find the answers outside of the scalpel. God bless you and prayers for the answers to come swiftly for you!
11:53 PM - May 18, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
20 May, 12:06
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
It's interesting that you mention Frankincense. All three of the gifts (Frankincense, Myrrh and Gold) that were presented to the Baby Jesus by the Wise Men (Magi) were used for medicinal purposes.

19 May, 11:13
Oh Angel so so sorry, I do understand how painful your situation is. I will pray for you as well and God to open doors for everyone suffering from this kind of pain for new technology soon that will fix it.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 May, 12:12
That's the brand I use!!!!! It works great!!!!!!!!! The ONLY thing that has helped my pain!

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
19 May, 12:25
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Exact same for me!! So happy it has helped you, too!!!