Only people mentioned by riverlass in this post can reply
Rita Cain @Ritamarie
18 May, 09:03
In response riverlass flow to her Publication
I just found out the fda banned sassafras in the 70,s. Seriously I didn’t know this. We used to gather sassafras for our grandpa for sassafras tea when we were kids. Wtf? No one died no one got sick. The fda is corrupt as hell. Banning god given plants & herbs cause god forbid we have natural medicines

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita Cain @Ritamarie
18 May, 09:06
In response Rita Cain to his Publication
P.S. I love the smell of sassafras!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
riverlass flow @riverlass
19 May, 12:48
In response Rita Cain to his Publication
at this point following the guidelines of the FDA is assisted suicide. They were never about health, now it is just more blatant.

connie wright @cowri
18 May, 08:09
Is that Larry Storch?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 May, 07:55
PREACH< Federal Death Administration.